Dispatch Associate 2ALLIANCE Primary Location: FORT WORTH, TX - United States Facility ALLIANCE Job ID 207610 Zip Code 76177
The ideal candidate for Dispatch Associate II will have at least two years of customer service and/or dispatch experience in a transportation, distribution, order-fulfillment industry or related field. The candidate will have good communication and organizational skills.
Dispatch Associate II may be responsible for:
- Monitoring activities for service orders
- Updating reports as required
- Recording of inbound and outbound equipment
- Monitoring of scheduled versus actual equipment types
- Investigates overdue shipments
- Records time of departure, destination, cargo, and expected time of return
- Acts as a Senior Dispatcher and may be selected to train and certify dispatch associates
- Receives and resolves higher level problems, as necessary, and escalates problems to higher level management with suggested solutions, as appropriate.
- Plays a key role in assuring the timely dispatching and coordinated pickup and delivery of customer orders within stated performance measures.
- Learns, understands and works with the enterprise dispatching system.
- All other task as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of customer service and/or dispatch experience in a transportation, distribution, order-fulfillment industry or related field.
- Basic reading, writing, arithmetic skills are a must
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Accurate and rapid data entry and retrieval
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Future You Loves Our Instagram PageFollow Us
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.