Solutions Design and Implementation SpecialistPrimary Location: Formello, Roma - IT Job ID 054017 Zip Code 00060
This is a temporary contract for 1 year, also open to new graduates
The Solutions Design and Implementation Specialist provides customized solutions for customers.
He/She analyzes customer requirements and data to determine solutions that will assist them in delivering products to their customers more efficiently. He/ She will analyses supply chain (transportation flows, warehousing volumes, order characteristics, processes) as well as additional requirements to develop a solution for new business opportunities.
Based on the analysis performed he/she designs a solution and determine the accompanying costs.
Develops Customer Solutions
- Communicate and work directly with internal (IT, Transportation, Operations, Business Development, Industrial Engineering, Finance) and external (client) stakeholders
Support Business Development with the proposal design and pricing of a supply chain solution for Healthcare
Evaluates client objectives and business needs, analyses the existing supply chain (e.g. transportation flows, warehouse processes), and designs optimized supply chain solutions
Participates in client visits to assess current business processes and future goals
Supports with preparing customer proposals and presentations to demonstrate the value added of UPS' solutions.
Implements Customer Solutions
- Implements customer solutions and provides required instruction and training to ensure solutions are successfully incorporated into the customer's business.
- Supports the implementation process of newly won customers.
- Monitors and supports deployed customer solutions to ensure solutions effective operations and sustainable.
- Performing data analytics and validate customer profiles and requirements;
- Ensure IT master data configuration requirements are clear, documented and shared with the appropriate teams
Supports Sales Resources
- Provides customer solutions subject matter expertise to increase customer solutions knowledge and understands helps identify customer solutions opportunities and grow the business.
- Assists the project manager in developing and prioritizing of tasks to be performed to keep project cost estimates aligned with customer needs.
Competencies Hands-On Mentality Education
& Experience Education: Background in Engineering No specific previous work experience required. Training will be provided. Experience with PC software packages such as MS-Word,
MS-Excel, MS-Project, MS-PowerPoint MS-VISIO and MS-Access Language knowledge: Fluency in Italian and English, both
written and spoken, is essential
Education & Experience
Education: Background in Engineering
No specific previous work experience required. Training will be provided.
Experience with PC software packages such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Project, MS-PowerPoint MS-VISIO and MS-Access
Language knowledge: Fluency in Italian and English, both written and spoken, is essential
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.