Candidate handles customer and pharmaceutical products distribution, identify and resolves customer issues, supporting the products life cycle activities.
• Contact with the Clients and their customers for any management issue.
• Contacts with carriers to verify the shipments of product, monitoring of recalls and returns; management of products on hold up to the closing of each issue within the terms established with the client.
• Management - if required – of customs procedures for goods coming from foreign Manufacturing Plants. Management of all documentation (copies of documents, return of goods into stock, etc.)
• Control, monitoring and collection of data for the correct development of all procedures used to monitor temperatures during transportation. Contacts the Clients, Carriers or Customers in case of any issue.
• Updates all files used to monitor the level of service achieved for each Client.
• Documents archive of each Client and/or Warehouse area.
• Complies strictly with all Procedures established by company
Skills and experience:
Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, AS400 knowledge is a plus
Technical High Scholl, 3 years proven experience in warehouse logistics operations and/or healthcare manufacturing environment.
Language knowledge: fluent English and Italian
Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, plus AS400 knowledge