UPS Supply Chain Solutions is currently seeking a Part-Time Operations Supervisor to impact the organization by contributing to the continued growth and profitability of UPS SCS by maintaining the highest standards for account productivity, accuracy, custmer service, organization, communication, cooperation, and safety. The Part-Time Operations Supervisor provides innovative and effective leadership and cultivates a functional working relationship with all levels of personnel throughout the organization.
The Part-Time Operations Supervisor responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of eepartment resources to ensure maximum output, accuracy, and efficiency at all times.
- Meet or exceed all established standards for accuracy and productivity.
- Direct daily activities to support account objectives for level of service, cost management, customer expectations, and volume requirements.
- Ensure that all department and/or corporate policies and procedures are communicated, understood, and adhered to.
- Establish and promote a postitive, team-oriented work environment emphasizing employee involvement, pro-active communication, inter-departmental cooperation, and continual improvement on all levels.
- Implement employee personal development plans as required to ensure the continuing professional growth of department personnel.
- Assist in the interview, hiring, and orientation process.
- Ensure that all department employees receive specific and detailed orientation, skills and safety training, appropriate materials and information, regular evaluations, and pro-active coaching to support their continued development.
- Establish and maintain an aggressive cross-training program within the department to promote developement, enhance flexibility, and ensure backup coverage of vital functions and processes.
- Function as an effective liaison and advocate on all levels to ensure that employee, department, and corporate nees are addressed in a timely and productive manner.
- Responsible to ensure that all employees adhere to safety policies and procedures at all times, operating in ful lcompliance with department, station, corporate and OSHA requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law