Service Provider (Driver) Dublin - Permanent ContractPrimary Location: Finglas, Dublin - IE Job ID 057300
Driver (Service Provider) Dublin - Permanent contract
Driver (Service Provider) Dublin, B & C license & Digital Taco Card
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a $51.5 billion corporation by focusing on enabling commerce for its customers around the world. Today, UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, UPS delivers more than 15.5 million packages and manages the flow of goods, funds and information for its customers in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Globally, UPS employs 425,000 people, utilizes a delivery fleet of approximately 100,000 vehicles and operates the 9th largest airline in the world. The company can be found on the web at http://www.ups.com/
UPS first entered Europe in 1976 when it established domestic small package operations in Germany. UPS has since developed a comprehensive European service portfolio, combining local expertise in each market with UPS's international strength and high quality standards. Headquartered in Brussels, UPS in Europe currently employs 40,000 people across the EMEA region and is an Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v).
We have the following vacancy:
The Service Provider is responsible for daily delivery and collections of inbound /outbound shipment including multi-drops.
• Complete pre-trip inspection of vehicle to ensure road-worthiness
• Check all packages loaded onto the vehicle
• Organise the working day by placing deliveries in order
• Ensure timed deliveries are prioritised
• Check for Cash on Delivery packages - ensure completion of COD manifest
• Receive payment for CODs
• Leave delivery notices when customers are unavailable
• Obtain signatures on all deliveries using an electronic device
• Complete daily collections on-route
• Complete post-trip inspection
• Ensure correct completion of UPS paperwork
• Able to work in a physical, fast paced, outdoor position
• Expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines: Uniform supplied
• Full clean Drivers B license - C License & digital taco card an advantage
• Fluency in English both written & spoken is essential
• Knowledge of delivery territory for Dublin region
• Be a logical thinker
• Able to work in a targeted busy environment.
• Experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.