Office Administrator - ExeterExeter, England - United Kingdom Job ID 051741 Zip Code EX2 8NY
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional and timely manner whether on the phone or face to face.
- Liaising effectively between various UPS Departments.
- Providing customer counter cover, for example receiving packages that require exporting and assisting with customer collections.
- Investigating and reporting to the Centre or customer to assist with query resolution.
- Cash handling and banking duties.
- Meet set targets on a daily basis.
- Responsible for any additional task given.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, friendly attitude required
- Able to work in a fast pace, time specific and targeted environment.
- Work well in a team.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Self motivated and well organized.
- Polite, professional confident manner.
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage.
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.