Transformation ManagerPrimary Location: Eindhoven, Noord Brabant - NL Job ID 058289 Zip Code 5657 EA
This role can be based either in The Netherlands (Eindhoven - Venlo - Roermond) and Belgium (Brussels).
As Transformation Manager you are responsible for developing, analyzing and implementing initiatives that will streamline the Organizational & Operational structure to improve our effectiveness to service. Leveraging technology to automate and optimize front- and back-end processes will be crucial. Important aspects will be customer focus, continuous improvements, innovative thinking and quality of decision-making. Successful implementing of these initiatives will ensure UPS is optimal positioned for the future and will contribute to the successful execution of our overall business strategy.
What do you do on an average day?
- You work with the respective business managers and directors to identify area’s for improvements in our operational and function-supporting processes;
- Due to your knowledge, the responsible business managers and directors can leverage form your experiences resulting in sustainable and repeatable new (automated) processes;
- With your strategic and analytical capabilities you will act as central project communication point for all functions, including Finance, IT, Operations and HR.
- Your financial acumen will support you in developing and presenting business cases supporting the organization to make the right priority decisions.
- As a self-motivating project manager you will drive and ensure successful execution and implementation of the approved initiatives;
- By using your communication skills, you will represent the European region effectively in Global and Corporate communication streams;
- Analyzing the data of the results of the implemented initiatives will support you in defining the 2nd generation of improvement initiatives;
- As Transformation Manager you participate in executive level meetings and critical resolution investigations to ensure customer satisfaction is exceeded.
What do we expect of you?
- Education: minimum of Bachelor’s, but preferably a Master degree;
- A demonstrated track record in a comparable job;
- Candidates with proven capabilities in communicating on different levels in the organization, from local Management to Senior Management in a Corporate structure, will have preference;
- Self-motivation, ambition to grow and commitment to success will be critical characteristics;
- In this position you have to be able/willing to travel within Europe.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.