Senior IT Process AnalystPrimary Location: Eindhoven, Noord Brabant - NL Job ID 058390 Zip Code 5651 GG
As Senior IT Process Analyst you participate in the development, direction,
and implementation of Information Services (I.S.) strategy, standards, initiatives, and governing policies. You collaborate with architects and end users to develop solutions and ensure alignment with enterprise strategy. You contribute in project life cycle stages from initial kick-off through implementation. You manages cross-functional relationships and provide education and guidance to others on architecture, standards, principles, methodology, and trends. The Senior IT Process Analyst reports to the Europe IT Architects manager.
You support the development of process improvements, methods and standards by
Tracking metrics to support achievements and objectives and monitor project progress.
Ensure design activities and results align with business required timelines.
Provide guidance on and recommends improvement opportunities to standards and processes.
Supports standards requests from initiation through resolution and implementation
You Contribute to I.S. Projects by identifying task lists, costs and time estimates to develop a project plan.
Perform assigned functions and tasks to meet project plan and ensure quality review requirements.
You research, evaluate, propose and integrate emerging technologies.
You lead technical reviews of low to moderately complex projects to verify deliverables, design and developed solutions to meet business needs.
You produce and translate specifications to support product implementation.
• Education: minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Technology or Software Engineering.
• Experience: 5-8 years as a Process analyst or software and infrastructure architect, preferably in an agile environment. Experience working in logistics and knowledge of Brokerage is an advantage.
• Skills: Extensive knowledge in one or more areas of computer systems, operating systems, system security measures, database management, cloud and web platforms. Background in both hardware and software is a plus. Excellent ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical people on all levels. Results driven and good negotiation skills are valued.
• Experience in project management, program management and mentoring is a big plus.
• Business proficiency in English
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.