Corporate RecruiterPrimary Location: Eindhoven, Noord Brabant - NL Job ID 056165 Zip Code 5657 EA
In this new role you are responsible for successfully attracting new talent. You’re the first one to fulfill this position so you’ll get all the freedom to shape it. You have the drive to set up our complete recruitment strategy and build partnerships with networks close to our facilities. You will actively source new talent to join our organization in Venlo, Roermond, Eindhoven, Schiphol-Rijk and Hoogvliet. You will work on our Employer Branding so we can attract UPS’ers that will shape the future!
What do you do on an average day?
As Recruiter you are fully responsible for sourcing, and hiring new talents. Clearly our branding strategy will play key role within this position. The sky is the limit so besides being that multitasker that is screening resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, we rely on your creativity to attract the most inspiring new colleagues.
To give you a high-level indication:
• Managing the candidate experience, so creating and posting of job advertisements, screening of candidates and conduct interviews;
• Build relationships with the management teams of our operations and staff departments to fully understand the environment and team dynamics for the teams you will be sourcing for;
• You will attend conferences, seminars and other events for recruitment purposes but also to build up a network;
• You liaise between our organization and recruitment agencies about possible new candidates;
• Co-operate with our UPS European Recruitment Team, hiring managers and HR Team;
• Part of our HR strategy is the strategic project group Sufficient Qualified People, you will be a driving force in this group and its initiatives.
• Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• Experience: We are looking for someone to build our recruitment strategy, so minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is needed;
• We are an international company based in the Netherlands, so it’s important that you are fluent in both Dutch and English;
• As the first point of contact for all applicants you have strong communication skills and know how to approach people;
• As part of the HR team it’s very important you have a high level of business sense, integrity and accuracy. It goes without saying you are a team player.
Location: Eindhoven, Venlo or Roermond, depending on your residence.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.