On Road Team Leader - Operations, Dubai - UAEPrimary Location: Dubai, Dubai - AE Job ID 058610
Responsible for SP daily on road activities including performance, on road challenges, S&V /SWM, shuttle dispatch.
Handles and coordinates day to day service issues in the Operations including (ODSe follow ups, send agains,).
Follow-up with Service Providers on road for timely delivery on premium service
Reviews driver daily roster and validate fleet availability with automotive team
- Provides on-going feedback and support to SPs to improve performance.
- Works with service providers to maximize day to day proficiency and ensure packages are delivered in a safe, timely, and professional manner.
Audit OT for employees with specific focus on those completing unusually long hours and challenge them on productivity
- Participates in the implementation of work process plans to maximize center proficiency and achieve business results.
- Reviews and analyzes work processes and work schedule information (e.g., exception reports, volume delivered/hour, km driven, hours worked, accidents, etc.) to identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve performance.
Complete S&V/ SWM rides with SP
Actively support CHSP, and leads by example to raise health, safety, and compliance awareness.
Coordinate for timely arrival of afternoon Shuttle feeder and dispatch to on road SP
- Conducts daily PCM to SPs
- Creates a customer focused work environment to emphasize service and focus on building the business.
- Discusses daily dispatch plan with Pre-loaders to communicate any barriers to optimal service performance
- Provides feedback to Automotive of vehicle repair needs to ensure fleet is in good condition
- Determines employees’ training needs to produce continuous development plans.
- Communicates with customers service in response to service concerns,
- Participate in IRCA audits and work on closing opened CAPS relevant to area of responsibility
- Supports inside and on road operations with any additional task that maybe required.
Previous experiences in managing a team
Previous courier experience desirable
Ability to work with people
Computer literate and Microsoft office proficiency
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.