Management Trainee PreloadPrimary Location: Woluwelaan 156 , Diegem, Belgium - BE, 1831 Other Location: Flemish Brabant-Belgium Job ID 068239
Operations Management Trainee at UPS
Are you looking forward to lead an operational department? As a Operations Management Trainee at UPS you will combine trainings and working at different positions in our preload department, gaining the necessary experience and knowledge for your future responsibilities. After a period of 1 year you should be ready to lead an operational department from top to bottom!
What you’ll do
- You organize and plan the workload for our preloaders.
- You support operational tasks related to customs on a daily basis.
- You work on having a good and trusting relationship with your team of preloaders and act as their first point of contact.
- You make sure all Health & Safety regulations are followed and promote this culture of safety and well-being in the warehouse.
- You work with the Preload Supervisor and management from other departments to ensure great service, productivity and a safety culture.
- You report to the Preload Manager and communicate frequently with the Country Operations Manager.
What you’ll need
- A bachelor’s degree or a first working experience, preferably in logistics or finances.
- You have already worked in a leadership role; you feel responsible and know how to work with procedures and regulations, and make sure your team follows these.
- Excellent computer skills and good knowledge of the MS Office package.
- You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy doing your job, even in stressful and challenging times.
- You are flexible concerning working hours as you will be expected to work shifts Mo-Thu from 02u tot 11h and Fri: 02u - 10h
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary and 13th-month pay.
- Excellent benefits including 39 leave days based on a full-time position (and adding one day at each five-year anniversary period), 100% holiday allowance, travel allowance, meal vouchers, and company pension scheme.
- Professional training to help you become even better at your job.
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit
At UPS, we treat people fairly. We select, recruit, train, promote, and compensate based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Is Future You ready and excited for this challenge? Apply now for this position at UPS!
Friday: 02h00 - 10h00Apply Now