HR SpecialistPrimary Location: Diegem, Flanders - BE Job ID 056322
For you, the status quo just isn’t good enough. With your analytical mind set and proactive, hands-on approach you challenge yourself, your colleagues and your internal clients to do things better with innovative new solutions.
As an HR Specialist you are the single point of contact for the employees of the operational departments for all HR related issues. You will be present on the workplace and understand what’s going on.
What do you do during a day?
HR Specialist for operational and administrative departments (both blue and white collar workers)
• First point of contact for employees for all HR matters such as career interruption, educational leave, training, payroll questions, career development, etc.
• Provide advice and support to management on all HR matters: especially improving quality of evaluations and training + other topics such as compensation and benefits
• Collaborate with line management on increasing employee engagement and reducing absenteeism
• Internal and external recruitment and selection: attract candidates by advertising, participate in job fairs, connect with schools and universities, etc. Screen CV’s , invite potential candidates and conduct interviews and assessments
• Review job descriptions, map competency profiles, and roll-out a new talent management process
• Provide training to employees (e.g. on-boarding of new employees) and line management
• Prepare official HR documents: contracts and appendixes, career break, educational leave, etc.
• Report HR related data
•You have minimum a bachelor degree, by preference in a HR related field
•You are flexible to work in a variable timetable
•You have already a first working experience
•You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English
•Strong organizational skills, analytical mindset, independent as well as a team player
•Proficient with MS Office
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.