Account ExecutivePrimary Location: Woluwelaan 156 , Diegem, Belgium - BE, 1831 Job ID 062006
Account Executive - Antwerp
What do you do during a day?
• To obtain new volume and revenue in order to achieve yearly sales plan
• To retain current UPS customers through cross-selling and follow-up of customer queries
• To sell technology to our customers and potential customers in order to protect our current business and win new volumes
• Planning and organizing of daily, weekly and monthly activities including follow-up
• visits with customers
• Submission of pricing requests in order to convert and penetrate customers
• Effective use of sales force database to plan and record sales calls and the sales cycle of potential UPS volumes
What skills do you need?
• Bachelor degree
• Speaking fluently Dutch, English and French.
• PC knowledge (MS Office)
• Excellent communication, negotiation, listening and organizational skills.
• Commercial experience, preferably in the transport industry an advantage but not always necessary.
• Able to work independent
• Able to prioritize tasks
• Analytical skills and financial acumen
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.