Package Handler - AMPrimary Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia - CA Job ID 058768 Zip Code B3B 1N9
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers full benefits, tuition reimbursement, training and career growth. In this general labor type of role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, sorting and stocking packages inside trailers within a warehouse environment.
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars
- Sort and stocking of packages based on postal codes
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to read, memorize postal codes.
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday (shift is 3-5 hours daily) in a fast paced environment
- Warehouse experience is an asset
Shift: Monday-Friday 03:00-08:00
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.