Croydon Delivery DriverPrimary Location: Croydon, England - United Kingdom Job ID 052399 Zip Code CR0 4TD
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. Recognized globally for its service excellence, on-time delivery capabilities and professional drivers, UPS is the world's largest package delivery company.
As a multi-drop delivery driver, you'll be the face of our company in well-known brown uniform and UPS vehicle, collecting and delivering time-sensitive packages throughout the day from our Croydon Depot.
With a minimum of 2 years driving experience, you will have a full, clean driving license. In return we will pay you £11.49 p/h plus £0.95 p/h location allowance working a minimum of 40 hours per week plus paid overtime as and when required. Dependent on location start times vary from 7am to 8am.
- Located just off Beddington Lane in Croydon, we offer an hourly rate of £11.49 plus £0.95 p/h location allowance. We will also pay an overtime rate of £14.36 p/h for any hours worked over 40 per week.
- Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
Paid Overtime as when required
20 days paid holiday rising to 27 based on years of service plus Bank Holidays.
Full industry leading training provided including workplace methods and CPC training in a supportive working environment
You will be employed directly by UPS and not through an agency
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company
And you will get to wearthe World famous brown uniform.
- You will have held your licence for a minimum of 2 years
- You must hold a B1 or C1 driving license
- You are customer focused and take pride in your own appearance
- You are safety minded and love to work in an organized manner
- You have a can do attitude and the ability work in a fast paced environment
- You may have worked as an Owner Driver, loving the job but not the overheads!
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.