Inventory Control RepDALLAS/COPPELL Primary Location: COPPELL, TX - United States Facility DALLAS/COPPELL Job ID 201634 Zip Code 75019
The ideal Inventory Control Representative will have three years of warehouse or inventory control experience, as well as, one year customer service experience. The primary function of the Inventory Control Representative is to interface with customers to ensure the integrity of inventory level accuracy while acting as the primary contact regarding account quality, communication, and resolution of service issues while aiding in development and growth of customer accounts.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, set up, monitor, and report on physical inventories
- Monitor and report accuracy of system or customer generated cycle counts
- Act as the primary customer contact on one or more accounts
- Report and correct warehouse errors and inventory discrepancies
- A thorough understanding of all system generated reports with the ability to identify report solutions in response to client issues; the ability to determine when customization is required
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the warehouse, inventory group, as well as all internal and external customers
- Participate in client conference calls, meetings, and presentations
- Provide instruction and training on account specific handling requirements
- Effectively respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years Inventory Control/Warehouse experience
- One year customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Rapid and accurate data entry skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000 applications. MS Word, Excel and Outlook are required; knowledge of MS Access and PowerPoint strongly preferred.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.