CREG Representative II PT Mon-Fri 7:00P - 12:00ADALLAS/COPPELL Primary Location: COPPELL, TX - United States Facility DALLAS/COPPELL Job ID 197573 Zip Code 75019
UPS is seeking an experienced and dynamic Custom Brokerage Rep III to join our Customer Relations Group. Does this sound like your ideal opportunity? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Custom Brokerage Rep is responsibilities for UPS account setup procedures, including Power of Attorney requirements, reading and interpreting brokerage rate schedules, ACH/PMS, reconciliation, and various other tasks. He/She must have excellent communication skills, a strong customer service focus, and previous customer service or general office experience is highly preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates and maintains Importer Brokerage Accounts
- Creates and maintains rate profiles
- Validates powers of attorney for accuracy
- Completes assigned work with Customers, Sales, and UPS SCS Operations Staff
- Assists with administrative responsibilities, team projects, and various other ad hoc tasks and projects
- Handles confidential information and materials on a regular basis
- Makes routine decisions within authority limits prescribed by supervisor
- Performs routine and non-routine tasks which may require research and analysis
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and willing to support other departments during volume fluctuations, vacations, leave of absences, etc.
- 4+ years of customer service, general office, or data entry experience – Preferred
- 3+ years of Customs Brokerage and Import/Export experience – Preferred
- Experience with brokerage account set-up procedures – Preferred
- Experience with creating/maintaining rate structures – Preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word – Preferred
- Thorough understanding of UPS functions, operations, methods and procedures - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.