CKE Representative I PT Mon-Fri 7:00pm-12:00amDALLAS/COPPELL Primary Location: COPPELL, TX - United States Facility DALLAS/COPPELL Job ID 205243 Zip Code 75019
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is currently seeking a Central Key Entry Export Analyst . The ideal candidate will have one year of customer service / general office/ data entry experience.
The fast paced world of International trade is growing exponentially, and UPS is at the forefront. UPS delivers more guaranteed packages around the world than any other carrier. As one of the world's largest customs brokers, we offer clearance services in more than 220 countries and territories.
The Export Analyst plays a key role in UPS's success in the international trade market. This position is responsible for digitizing the data and documentation required to obtain export and import clearance and ensuring compliance with UPS and Government regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Captures and validates data and documentation enabling timely cross-border clearance of packages at export and import
- Ensures compliance with global customs and regulatory authorities
- Confirms shipments comply with UPS terms and conditions
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong typing/data entry skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work within tight time constraints
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- No more than 4 attendance concerns in a 6 month period.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.