Shifter / ShunterPrimary Location: Concord, Ontario - CA Job ID 054812 Zip Code L4K 3S2
“UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.”
You will be responsible for moving trailers onto outbound and inbound doors.
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday from 10:00PM to 3:00AM
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Minimum Ontario Drivers G2 License (AZ Driving License and Tractor-Trailer experience will be considered as an asset)
- Ability to learn as well as execute UPS safe driving methods
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Clean driver’s abstract showing:
a) No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3-year period (last 36 months)
b) No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3-year period (last 36 months)
- $14.25 per hour wage and an automatic progression up to $25.99
- Health and dental benefits after one year of service
- Immediate access to ‘UPS Employee Discounts’ program upon hiring
- Paid training
- Free parking
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 50 Company
2900 Steeles Ave West, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.