Plant Engineering SupervisorPrimary Location: Concord, Ontario - CA Job ID 054617 Zip Code L4K 3S2
The plant engineering department is responsible for designing, constructing and maintaining package handling equipment and UPS facilities across Canada.The incumbent will receive training through both classroom instruction and on the job assignments.
As part of the engineering function at UPS, the incumbent may be involved in:
- Co-ordination of building repairs and asset protection projects;
- Operational improvements;
- Routine technical surveys, inspections and audits;
- Ensuring system safety;
- Preparing designs and plans in accordance with established codes, standards and specifications;
- Cost estimating and budgeting;
- Project management;
- Environmental compliance, and
- Preparing reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- 3-7 Years’ experience in working medium to large production plants and managing small team.
- Excellent communication skills, Bilingual in French and English an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of PLC’s and electrical controls would be an asset.
2900 Steeles Ave West, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.