Driver Helper - VaughanPrimary Location: Concord, Ontario - CA Job ID 057965
“UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.”
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Driver Helper for Vaughan location.
Job Location : Vaughan
Work days: Monday - Fridays*
Wage: $15.85 / Hour
Scheduled Shift: availability from 10:00AM (3-5 hours with flexible start time)
Driver Helper will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume.Driver Helpers are responsible for delivery of parcels in a defined area within a set time – on foot by means of a hand cart.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Hourly wage $15.85 per hour worked (Based Wage $14.00 / Hour+ Bonus $1.85 / Hour)
- Opportunities for future growth within the organization
- Driving license is not required
- Temporary part time job
- Monday to Friday - 5 days/week (3 - 5 hrs/shift)
- Willing to walk 3 –5 hours outside to deliver parcels in a defined area
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) - hand cart will be provided
- Maintain UPS appearance standards –clean shave, no visible tattoos
- Opportunities for extra hours during busy season
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.