Car Washer - OvernightPrimary Location: Concord, Ontario - CA Job ID 055017 Zip Code L4K 3S2
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers full benefits, training and career growth. In this role, you will be responsible for driving UPS delivery trucks with in the facility for car wash, cleaning of the trucks within a warehouse yard environment.
- Driving the UPS delivery truck through the car wash
- Learning and properly executing UPS safe driving methods
- Thoroughly cleaning the inside of the UPS delivery truck / vehicles
- Filling fuel, fluids as required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday 11:00 PM to 4:00AM (shift is 3-5 hours daily). To be flexible to start early, if required.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Tractor trailer experience a definite asset
- Possession of a valid Ontario driver’s license (G2 or higher)
- No at fault accidents within the last 3 years; no moving violations within the last 12 months
- $14.00 per hour starting wage and an automatic progression up to $23.76
- Health and dental benefits provided after one year of service
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($300 per employee)
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 50 Company
- Free parking
2900 Steeles Ave West, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
Start Time : 11:00 pm
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.