Country HR ManagerPrimary Location: Clarkfield, Pampanga - PH Job ID 054833 Zip Code 2023
For our operations in the Philippines, we are looking for a senior Country HR Manager to run the entire HR department and provide support to close to 1,000 employees in all areas of HR: Employment and Labor laws; Compensation & Benefit; Recruitment; Performance Management; Health & Safety; and Employee Engagement. The Country HR manager is a key business partner who contributes to the overall success of the business by driving the department strategy, and enforcing employment practices and policies in our various sites across the country (Clark, Alabang, and Manila).
- Advanced knowledge of key areas of HR administration, including workforce changes, compensation and total rewards, legal compliance, and risk.
- Ability to think strategically, with agility to utilize data and exercise sound judgment to drive decision making and make recommendations.
- “People-first” mentality, with a natural ability to build trusting relationships and convey empathy in all interactions;
- Excellent problem solving and mediation skills in handling both day-to-day and complex employee relations.
- Applies legal knowledge in monitoring selection procedures and in resolving labor and employment issues;
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of agency/governing body functions as well as compliance regulations and procedures; stays updated on changes in laws and regulations; performs routine compliance checks.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications and Requirements
► 8+ year experience as human resources manager
► Bachelor’s/College Degree as minimum requirement
► Prior experience managing a department
► Proven experience in the areas of Employment and Labor laws; Compensation & Benefit, Recruitment, Performance Management, Health & Safety, and Employee Engagement
► Excellent strategic thinking & analytical skills (solid decision making, planning and organization, process analysis and strategic planning)
► Willing to relocate
► Open to work on night shift schedule
► Ability to travel
► Experience of BPO industry and working with multiple cultures and geographies is a plus
► Eligible to work in the Philippines
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.