Market Intelligence & Initiatives SpecialistPrimary Location: Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon - HK Job ID 055524
The Market Intelligence & Initiatives Specialist gathers competitive/market trend data and performs analysis to assist the Market Intelligence & Initiatives Supervisor in the development and execution of UPS’s Marketing Strategy. She/he conducts detailed external analysis and provides information on current UPS capabilities and performance including profiles of current UPS customers.
The Market Intelligence & Initiatives Specialist reports to the Country Marketing Intelligence & Initiatives Supervisor.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identifies competitors’ operations, strategies, products, services, technologies to determine UPS competitive position by key cities / geos.
• Develops Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis of key competitors to identify market advantages and disadvantages.
• Gathers insights of the competitors to help stakeholders better understand the market advantages and disadvantages.
• Identifies barriers for growth and develops strategic plans to enhance the value proposition.
• Coordinates the implementation of Go-to-Market plans for growth and product initiatives
• Conducts post analysis of initiatives to understand the effectiveness of Go-to-Market Strategy.
• Develops and maintains Country Competitive/Market Intelligence (CMI) Fact book.
• Identifies impactful competitive news and determines how they impact to UPS.
• Launches new product initiatives and provides training to sales force to facilitate selling.
• Coordinates communication plans with internal stakeholders and provides support to facilitate understanding of enterprise initiatives.
• Prepares presentations to communicate analysis stemming from the market, customer, competitors, and internal (UPS) analyses
• Minimum Diploma or higher – Marketing or Business Administration with at least one to two years relevant working experiences preferred
• Meticulous with strong attention to details, demonstrate good analytical skills, matured and logical thinking, dependable and requires minimum supervision
• Fast learner, proactive team player and ability to work positively in a challenging environment
• Competent in Microsoft office Applications, especially Excel and Access
• Excellence in oral and written communication skills
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.