Plant Engineering Part-time SupervisorINDIANAPOLIS 81ST Primary Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN - United States Facility INDIANAPOLIS 81ST Job ID 201196 Zip Code 46268
The individual will be responsible for creating and modifing reliability reports, attending safety meetings, and coordinating and following through with completion of repairs on conveyor systems equipment. The supervisor will also aid in the training of Maintenance Mechanics, perform energy and housekeeping audits and interact with operations personal performing training on conveyor equipment and addressing conveyor equipment reliability concerns.
The Part-time Supervisor shall be responsible for the following:
- Attending operations area safety meetings and addressing any concerns
- Coordination light maintenance repairs that are generated on daily equipment condition reports
- Aid Full-time Supervisors on day to day maintenance coordination
- Aid Full-time Supervisors on equipment breakdown investigations
- Generate and update conveyor reliability reports
- Training operations personal on proper use of conveyor equipment
- Perform weekly plant housekeeping audits
- Perform weekly plant energy audits
- Perform bi-weekly building safety audits
- Assist Full-time Maintenance Supervisor in the coordination of day to day repairs of package conveying equipment
- Performing audits that will ensure the facility is meeting standards for cleanliness, energy efficiency and safety standards
- Interact with equipment operators and address their concerns on building or equipment safety and conveyor equipment performance
- Use Maintenance management software (Maximo)
- Microft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Access
- Install, apply and update application patches
- Generate reports detailing conveyor system reliability and reliability trend reports
- Analyze Technical Data
- Assist Full-time Supervisor during training of Full-time Maintenance Mechanics on regulatory complicance
- Train operation personal on proper use of conveyor equipment on a quarterly basis
- Strong oral and written communications skills, along with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Candidate should be familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Offices tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Background in Engineering or a Technical related field.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Future You Loves Our Instagram PageFollow Us
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.