HUB SUPERVISORPrimary Location: Via Dei Trasporti, 8 , Carpi, Modena - IT, 41012 Job ID 066371
FUTURE YOU makes everything run like clockwork.
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company and more than 500,000 UPSers face the logistical challenges of our time every day.
Future You is nocturnal. You’ll take charge of the night shift from 9 pm to 5 am in our hub in Carpi – providing an environment where employees thrive, and safety is a part of their everyday working life.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Permanent contract
- The possibility to study and make use of our e-learning platform My Talent Center to develop your skills and knowledge
- Holidays according to Collective Labour Agreement
- First-class opportunities for career progression – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’
What you’ll do:
- Work night shifts from 9pm to 5am
- Run and optimise the layout and load of our hub in Carpi
- Control the volume availability and flow rate of our inbound dispatch to prevent delays and failures
- Supervise the unloading area and outbound conveyor belts
- Ensure that departures to other centers happen on time
- Review the hub performance with outside service providers
- Improve our internal audit, service and quality processes
- Encourage and develop team building among the employees and establish a safe and performance-driven culture
What you’ll need:
- Preferably a university degree
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.