Sunrise Package Handler-CalgaryPrimary Location: 22 Aero Drive, NE , Calgary, Alberta - CA, T2E8Z9 Job ID 059450
The AM employee is responsible for loading and unloading packages from UPS of UPS vehicles/trailers/Air Containers, The selected candidates must have the ability to lift up to 70lbs without assistance while working in a fast paced environment. .
It is important to dress appropriately for the weather, including wearing a sturdy leather work shoe with non-slip rubber soles.
Employee will be responsible for scanning/sorting packages and moving to various positions for coverage.
The start time is 7:30 am, Tuesday to Friday and 8:30am on Saturday. The finish time will vary. Must be able to commit to up to 5 hours per day.
External - Qualifications
- Excellent Verbal Communications skills
- Good Organizational and Multi-tasking skills
- Able to follow set and standard procedures
- Able to work well with others
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to regularly lift up to70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to maneuver packages up to 150-lbs (68-kg) unassisted
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically-demanding ramp and warehouse environment
- Comfortable working in various, frequently changing, weather conditions
- Comfortable working inside confined spaces in vehicles
- Reliable transportation
- Must be available to work Tuesday to Friday starting at 7:30 am for 3 to 5 hours a day, and Saturday 8:30am for 3 to 5 hours.
- Must be able to pass an RCMP background check
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.