Human Resources Intern (Full-Time): EdmontonPrimary Location: Calgary, Alberta - CA Job ID 056321 Zip Code T2E8Z9
The HR Intern is responsible for hiring, training and maintaining the workforce.
- Screening candidates and conducting interviews
- Onboarding union and union-free employees
- Conduct exit interviews
- Participate in recruiting activities
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as required
- Completion of an HR Diploma or a University Degree (HR Major Preferred)
- MS Office
- Flexible Hours – this role requires that orientations be conducted during sort hours (ex.: twilight orientations take place from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.)
- Knowledge of Human Resources procedures
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.