Cadillac PT Seasonal SupCADILLAC Primary Location: 1421 EDWARD POTTHOFF STREET , CADILLAC, MI - United States, 49601 Facility CADILLAC Job ID 252580
Tuesday - Saturday, approximately 3:00am - 8:30am
Work in warehouse, directing & supervising employees on production and safety requirements.
Will work close to machinery and belts inside warehouse—hot in summer & cold in winter. Supervisor will be responsible for learning specified methods and safety training within a specified period. Selected employee will be responsible for production, timecards and reports to be completed in a timely manner. May supervise a group of up to 15, part time employees. Multitasking & leadership skills are a must. Must be able to lead the team and handle a position of responsibility.
- Part-time: up to 5 ½ hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Extended hours may be required as service needs dictate.
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis.
Work in an environment with:
- variable temperatures and humidity
- exposure to dust, dirt, and noise
- enclosed work area
- outside inclement weather
- elevated heights and uneven work surfaces
Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
Demonstrate cognitive ability to:
- follow directions and routines
- work independently with appropriate judgment
- exhibit spatial awareness
- read words and numbers
- concentrate, memorize, and recall
- identify logical connections and determine sequence of response
- processing up to 2-3 steps ahead
Perform other functions that may be assigned.
- Ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Must be able to supervise and train employees effectively.
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, and calculating.
- Assist in moving packages weighing up to 150 pounds.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight, hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
Applicant must complete a Pymetrics assessment in order to be considered for this position. An email from “UPS Recruitment” containing instructions will be sent to the email address associated with the application within 24-48 hours of supervisor approval. Applicant will have 3 business days to complete the assessment.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.