Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position is responsible for Health & Safety data management, analysis, and reporting for the business unit he/she serves. He/She performs data entry, data mining, queries, and audits for the Health & Safety function. This position creates and distributes Health & Safety reports, ensuring data is accurate, current, and available on Health and Safety portals. He/She assists staff with special projects and regulatory safety compliance reports. This position conducts compliance tracking and maintains audit readiness.
- Maintains knowledge of Health & Safety technology and systems to ensure proficiency and makes suggestions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of current reporting processes.
- Gathers and organizes data to create Health & Safety reports from integrated HR systems.
- Runs reports for auto accidents, injuries, and safety training to provide information to Health and Safety and business unit management.
- Verifies injury and illness reports are complete and accurate for each UPS facility.
- Tracks updates to injury cases to ensure injured employee and case management processes are followed properly and completed in a timely manner.
- Works with Health and Safety management to identify required information and Key Performance Indicators for Health and Safety reports.
- Conducts on-area observations and assists with training to mitigate risk.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Experience demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Products (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Able to work flexible shift hours
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.