Writing SpecialistPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 058667 Zip Code 1200
UPS is the world's largest package delivery company and a premier provider of global supply chain management solutions, with a legendary reputation for great service.
Are you ready to join a dynamic, international working environment? UPS’s Employee Communications department is looking to hire a Writing Specialist to join the team at the company’s Europe Region headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, where you’ll play a pivotal role in helping to inform more than 40,000 employees across Europe with all the exciting happenings in the UPS world.
What you’ll do
• As our designated storyteller, you’ll support our team with the development and execution of all written content across a variety of channels, including: online articles, speeches, print, and social media
• You’ll completely own the content calendar for the entire Europe Region – hunting down story ideas, following leads, conducting interviews and research, and making connections to broader company themes and messages
• Use your tech-savvy capabilities to publish content to our internal website, assist fellow authors with Content Management System (CMS) support, and curate email news blasts to thousands of your colleagues across Europe (and beyond)
• Collaborate with your peers and experiment
with different mediums to ensure all materials produced form a holistic content
strategy (text, video, imagery, etc.)
What you’ll need
• A university degree, preferably in Communications, English, or Journalism
• Outstanding verbal and written English – any additional European languages would be an asset
• Creativity, imagination, and a curious nature are an intrinsic part of your personality
• Exceptional copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
• Ability to multi-task and produce high quality materials under tight deadlines• Above all else, you’re a communicator at heart with the exceptional ability to create clear, digestible content for a diverse, international audience
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.