UPS Healthcare (Europe) –Marketing InternshipPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 064898
UPS Healthcare Marketing – Unpaid Internship
This position is available only to students who require to complete compulsory trainings for the purposes of their studies.
The Intern taking on the position with UPS Healthcare will work with the Europe Region HC marketing team, based in Brussels. He / She will support the team by building reports and dashboards, producing insights, monitoring and producing data to support decision making with respect to marketing initiatives.
Organizational Profile: UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight. Headquartered in Atlanta, USA and with the European head office located in Brussels, Belgium. The company can be found on the Web at www.ups.com.
Location: Brussels (a mix of working from home and office)
Duration: 2-3 months
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Translates business needs into reports and dashboards design, implement and maintain different types of dashboards
• Collects, cleans and manipulates data sets to be used for reporting purposes
• Develops reporting tools in MS Excel, MS Access and other tools
• Defines and documents reporting needs and processes to be able to replicate reporting on a regular basis
• Interacts with other team members in the UPS Region HC Marketing team, and in key countries to validate data requirements, analysis and insights
• Analyses volume and revenue performance (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) for specific campaigns, and identifies segments/countries/areas where performance is below expectations; identifies root cause
• Completes analysis to provide management with a complete view of campaign performance
• Links reports and dashboards to existing reports to provide a wider picture of the situation
• Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
• Strong affinity for and experienced in MS Access and MS Excel, SQL, Tableau
• Experienced and comfortable working with databases and large datasets
• Results oriented, logical thinking
• Team player, pro-active, driven, self-starter
• Fluent in English
• Currently studying a numerical degree (e.g. Marketing, Economics, Engineering, etc.)
Your university will be required to provide confirmation for the internship by signing an agreement.
Following the Belgian legislation for unpaid internships only candidates can be considered who are exempted from the obligation to obtain a work permit:
- students who complete compulsory trainings, for the purposes of their studies in Belgium, in a member state of the European Economic Area or in the Swiss Confederation
- It needs to be mentioned on the internship agreement that the internship is mandatory.
Deadline to apply: January 7 2020.
Apply by sending CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.