Solutions AnalystPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 053943 Zip Code 1200
To provide successful Healthcare, Distribution and Post Sales supply chain solutions and conduct project management activities at a Region level to generate new (profitable) revenue.
He/ She works with Business Development, Program Management and/or Contract Management to gather customer business requirements and translates this into solutions design and pricing to win new business.
He/ She will analyze supply chains (transportation flows, warehousing volumes, order characteristics, processes) as well as additional requirements for new business opportunities. Based on the analysis performed, design a supply chain solution (a combination of transportation flows, warehouse processes, and information flows) and determine the accompanying costs.
As new business is awarded to UPS, the Analyst will handover the project to the Implementations group ensuring the correct solutions outline.
- Analyze existing supply chains and/or customer tender documents and data
- Communicate with internal partners and clients to gain clear understanding of requirements to their supply chain and verify data assumptions
- Support Business Development with the proposal design and pricing of a supply chain solution for Healthcare, Distribution or Post Sales product verticals
- Communicate and work directly with internal (IT, Transportation, Operations, Business Development, Industrial Engineering, Finance) and external (client) stakeholders
- Design detailed warehouse processes, setup and costing and works collaboratively with IT solutions and Transport solutions teams to provide a total supply chain solution
- Ensure the final design will meet customer expectations, fit UPS SCS strategy and will be supported by UPS’ (IT) infrastructure
- Provide a written overview of the solution (layout, process flows, description in words) which will be used in the proposal documents and Solutions Scope document to be shared with the implementations group/ customer
- Upon request, participate in customer meetings/workshops to discuss the overall UPS solution answering to the customer needs
- Coordinate small, medium and potentially large size Solution Opportunities independently, which includes the development of action lists and assigning tasks to other department resources to ensure that the project will be completed on time and according to specifications
KEY ATTRIBUTES TO BE SUCCESFUL
Demonstrate a detailed understanding of logistics and supply chain concepts such as how supplies are acquired and how items are manufactured, distributed, and returned.
Strong Analytical Skills
Project Scope control: ability to oversee a complete project
Communication Skills: ability to drive calls/meetings with partners from all Geos; communicate key messages and next steps; gain commitment from other parties
Ability to develop relationships and trust (internal/external)
Basic understanding of financial concept
Proactive and assertive
Customer focused (internal/external)
Creative and open to new ideas
- Graduate Bachelor or Master degree preferably in logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration
- 2-4 years’ work experience preferably in the Logistics Industry. Healthcare experience is a plus
- Experience with PC software packages such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Project, MS-PowerPoint MS-VISIO and MS-Access
- Fluent in English – any other European language is an asset (preferably Italien)
- Flexible (in time and place)
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.