Solutions Analyst InternPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 055385 Zip Code 1200
Solutions Analyst Intern
DEPARTMENT:Europe Region Solutions
PLACE IN ORGANISATION:Reports to the Solutions Engineering Supervisor (based in Brussels).
The solutions engineering group aims to provide successful Healthcare, Distribution and Post Sales supply chain solutions and conduct project management activities at a Region level to generate new revenue. Our intern will help support the group on a series of initiatives to make our team more efficient: update of pricing books, enhancement of our sharepoint site and other internal communications platforms. Besides internal initiatives, the internship aims at training a freshly graduated student on the role of an analyst, collecting logistics data from our customers and translating this data into shipping/warehousing profiles.
He/ She will analyse supply chains (transportation flows, warehousing volumes, order characteristics, processes) as well as additional requirements for new business opportunities. Based on the analysis performed, the intern will be taught how to design a supply chain solution (a combination of transportation flows, warehouse processes, and information flows) and determine the accompanying costs.
• Support internal initiatives aimed at enhancing our processes: update of pricing books, enhancement of our shared communication platforms (OneNote, SharePoint,…)
• Model and communicate shipping costs for various transportation legs for our packaging centre opportunities.
• Analyse existing supply chains and/or customer tender documents and data
If successful in the completion of given initiatives, the intern will start being trained on the following tasks:
• Communicate with internal partners and clients to gain clear understanding of requirements to their supply chain and verify data assumptions
• Support Business Development with the proposal design and pricing of a supply chain solution for Healthcare, Distribution or Post Sales product verticals
• Communicate and work directly with internal (IT, Transportation, Operations, Business Development, Industrial Engineering, Finance) and external (client) stakeholders to design detailed warehouse processes, setup and costing and works collaboratively with IT solutions and Transport solutions teams to provide a total supply chain solution
• Provide a written overview of the solution (layout, process flows, description in words) which will be used in the proposal documents and Solutions Scope document to be shared with the implementations group/ customer
KEY ATTRIBUTES TO BE SUCCESFUL
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Communication Skills: ability to communicate with partners from all Geos; communicate key messages and next steps; gain commitment from other parties
• Ability to develop relationships and trust (internal/external)
• Basic understanding of financial concepts
• Proactive and assertive
• Creative and open to new ideas
• Hands-On Mentality
• Graduate Bachelor or Master degree preferably in logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration
• No previous work experience required
• Experience with PC software packages such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Project, MS-PowerPoint MS-VISIO and MS-Access
• Fluent in English – any other European language is an asset
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.