Small and Micro Businesses Pricing SupervisorPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 061587
You will be co-responsible for maintaining and enhancing the self-serve environment for Small and Micro businesses, through identifying and implementing key functionalities which will drive customer satisfaction among the target audience. Additionally you will be maintaining competitive online rates across Europe in order to grow UPS market share throughout this segment. Working closely together with the local Marketing Pricing teams, the European Customer Experience team and European Digital Channel team is crucial to succeed in this role.
What you’ll do
• Optimizing SMB online rates across Europe based on competitive intelligence and customer feedback
• Identifying key functionalities for the SMB segment, based on VOC feedback, competitive insights, analytics and market research
• Implementing new features and optimize existing ones across the SMB self-serve platform by working closely together with cross-functional teams and outside vendors
• Facilitating best practice sharing amongst countries and guide local teams to ensure attractive marketing offerings are introduced
What you’ll be joining
A faced-paced, entrepreneurial environment, responsible for leading the way on how our online experience can be improved. You will be working across multiple European countries, working to convince the organization that change is necessary in order to grow market share. You will challenge the status quo with new, fresh innovative ideas. UPS has a supportive culture and promotes personal development, giving you the opportunities to grow within the company.
What you’ll need
• Strong numerical, analytical and conceptual skills; logical thinker
• Experience working in Pricing, Revenue Management
• Strong project management skills
• Able to work with and influence a range of stakeholders
• Good knowledge of Excel. Access is a plus.
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent command of English
What you’ll get
You will receive training on the job and will assume responsibility at an early stage of your induction. You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and annual bonus plus excellent benefits including meal vouchers, vacation and Christmas allowances. The head office is in Woluwe Saint-Lambert, one of the best areas in Brussels. During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.