Revenue Management SupervisorPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 058926 Zip Code 1200
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for a full time Revenue Management Supervisor to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketeer with a passion for numbers to join a pivotal team at the heart of the European Revenue Management Strategy of the largest logistics & Transportation Company in the world. The right candidate will have the opportunity to influence and drive key aspects of the company’s revenue management strategy in Europe, make proposals to high-level decision makers and manage a team of analysts at the European HQ of UPS. The Revenue Management supervisor will propose, supervise and lead tactical initiatives that will have as the main objective to improve overall revenue quality growth and impact the company’s bottom line positively. The right candidate will join a team of passionate marketeers in a multi-cultural environment and will have the ambition to constantly challenge her / himself (as well as the team) to drive growth, constantly learn and take on career advancement opportunities.
• Competitive Salary plus bonus (Circa 10% of annual salary ‘depends on company & personal results)
• Meal tickets, holiday month extra
• Group insurance (hospitalization, death, disability and pension)
• Transportation allowance
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• 3+ years Marketing experience is essential (Numerical, Business Planning and or Revenue Management backgrounds)
• Hands on experience in people management and development
• Educated to Degree level
• Logistics and Supply Chain experience is beneficial
• Strong communication skills; able to convince others
• Strong user knowledge of Excel, SQL and Access
• Project management skills
• Result oriented; hands on; goal-getter
• Highly analytical/conceptual
• Fluency in English and other languages
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.