Revenue Management Project Internship - Unpaid internship offered to students onlyPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 054659 Zip Code 1200
Revenue Management Project Internship
Start Date: June
Duration: 6 months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job Type: Full-time Internship offered to students only
The intern will join the UPS Europe Marketing team as support for the “Revenue Management Project”. This project plays a vital role in the strategic management of the UPS service portfolio across Europe.
As part of the daily tasks, the intern will have the opportunity to:
• Create rate and zone profiles for key operational countries in Europe using the UPS marketing tools and internal systems;
• Assist with project coordination between HQ and local marketing managers in the countries and districts across Europe;
• Develop and apply data management skills;
• Maintain close collaboration with all internal stakeholders involved in the project in Europe and overseas.
The internship offers participation in prime project of a fast-paced corporate environment. Depending on your skills and performance, there is the opportunity to take over parts of the tasks on your own.
This is a non-salaried role with monthly reimbursement of expenses provided. Interested candidates should send their application in English to Mr. Giorgio Guerra at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
• Students - your university will be required to sign an internship agreement
• Eligible to reside in Belgium – EU nationals, Schengen-visa holders or EU-residence-card holders
• Eligible to work in Belgium – EU nationals or students pursuing internship required for their studies (Exempted from the obligation to obtain a work permit)
• Strong numerical, analytical and prioritization skills;
• High degree of accuracy, eye for detail, accountable;
• Very good level of written and spoken English;
• Technical skills in MS Excel and Access are a great plus.
UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight; the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, USA and with the European head office located in Brussels, Belgium, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.