Revenue Management AnalystPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 064495
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for a Revenue Management Analyst to join our team at the European HQ of UPS in Brussels, Belgium.
The Revenue Management Analyst will work within the Europe Revenue Management team, based in Brussels. He / She will be responsible for setting up, managing and driving several initiatives for the Europe Region. He / She will be determining the scope of the initiative, defining the measurements, creating tracking/reporting and driving results in order to make the initiative a success. He / She will be the first point of contact for, the owner of and the subject matter expert on templates, customer growth and accessorials in the Europe Region – making sure any changes adhere to the process and fit the UPS strategy.
• Identifying, analyzing and enabling initiatives to produce high quality revenue growth across the Europe Region.
• Evaluating pre-approved contracts and revenue growth in the Europe Region.
• Analyzing competitor’s strategies and compares competitor’s rates.
• Presenting analysis and insights to higher management.
• Determines, in collaboration with RM Supervisor and Manager, initiative goals and agree on rules for measuring results.
• Provides improvements, insights, knowledge and/or tools in order to drive positive initiative results.
What you’ll be joining
The right candidate will join a team of passionate marketeers in a multi-cultural environment and will have the ambition to constantly challenge her / himself (as well as the team) to drive growth, constantly learn and take on career advancement opportunities. During the COVID outbreak we are supporting all staff by enabling them to work from home.
What you’ll need
• You own a University degree
• Fluency in English. Other languages considered an advantage.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of MS Excel. Practical knowledge in SQL is a plus.
• Prior experience in Revenue Management/Marketing/Pricing/Finance is a plus.
• Self-motivated with strong drive and willingness to take on challenges.
• High level analytical and communication skills.
What you’ll get
• Competitive compensation package
• Meal vouchers + 13th month pay + additional month of holiday pay
• Group insurance (hospitalization, death, disability and pension)
• Transportation allowance
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.