Reporting Data Marketing AnalystPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 055203 Zip Code 1200
Reporting Data Marketing Analyst
Europe Region Office - Marketing Department
To support the Marketing department’s need to assess market opportunities including market trends, key industries groups, network changes, service/product development or enhancements, competitive responses through a solid and consistent measurement and data processes.
To consolidate the various requests for data and reporting into one highly skilled team and maximize productivity.
• The creation and management of recurring measurement/data and reporting requests for the Marketing Department
• Local expert of all data sources available to/from and within the company and the market dealing with SQL server, Siebel interface and data warehouse.
• Responsible for the development of a department-wide measurement process that maximizes the use of information and data (using Microsoft office and automation in VBA).
• Assessment of current ad-hoc and reactionary reporting issues to determine more efficient ways of minimizing these and building into a more effective over-all data management process.
• Go-to person for country marketing measurement personnel for guidance, training, idea generation, etc.
• Liaison to other functions reporting groups to ensure a logical and cross-functional approach to data management.
• Liaison to corporate data management groups to direct and improve the sources and uses of UPS data.
• Identify areas in which UPS Europe requires more support from our data sources and design solutions to improve.
• Make business case for newimprovements with solid justification and impacts assessments along with training and implementation plans
• Education level: Undergraduate degree in business management, marketing, statistics, decision sciences, mathematics or computer science.
• Skills: strong technical, analytical and communication skills fluently in English.
• MS Office expertise, with a thorough understanding of Access or other relationship databases, knowledge of Microsoft SQL server desirable.
• Advance level in Excel (formulas, pivot tables) with a basic understanding of macros and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
• Statistical methods and modeling are also an advantage.
• Must be able to problem solve and turn data inputs into logical output measurements.
• Self-directed, yet team-oriented in attitude.• Organization and planning skills required
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.