Public Relations SupervisorPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 056371 Zip Code 1200
Public Relations Supervisor
Brussels, Region Head Office
UPS Europe is looking to hire a communications professional as a Public Relations Supervisor in a dynamic, international working environment.
UPS’s Public Relations function interacts with media and other key external audiences and strives to enhance, manage and protect the reputation of our organization, its members and its services.
• Works with PR agencies, UPS in-country communications contacts, other functions and subject-matter experts to develop media engagement plans and strategies to enhance UPS’s reputation, support company business objectives, reinforce competitive advantages, and drive brand recognition in Europe.
• Ensures alignment of Region/country PR activities with wider Corporate strategies and directives.
• Supervises specific projects and budgets to ensure timely execution of plans and efficient use of resources.
• Writes and edits news releases, fact sheets, statements, by-liners, and speeches.
• Provides crisis communications support and serves as a media spokesperson.
• Provides reputation and thought leadership support across the Region and drives strategic content development and positioning, leveraging press and social media.
• Monitors agency and vendor performance to ensure agreements, standards, and performance targets are met.
Basic Salary dependent on experience plus annual bonus
Excellent benefits package including, company pension, holiday pay, meal Vouchers and Group Insurance
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Native or near-native English language ability with good writing and editing skills.
• Good knowledge of one or more additional European languages an advantage.
• Degree in journalism, public relations, communications, languages, social sciences or related field.
• 3-5 of years of public relations agency, journalism or business experience an advantage.
• Must be a highly organized team-player, able to handle multiple activities under tight time constraints.
• Excellent command of MS Office.
• Familiarity with social media and data analysis tools a must.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.