Public Relations AdvisorPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 060433
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: Open-ended permanent contract
Location: Brussels, Belgium (European HQ of UPS)
Job Type: Full-time
UPS, the world's largest package delivery company, is looking for a full time Public Relations Advisor to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
We are looking for an enthusiastic communications professional with a passion for writing and editing to join a pivotal team at the heart of the European PR & Communications office. The right candidate will have the opportunity to drive strategic content development and positioning (news releases, fact sheets, statements, by-liners, and speeches), leverage press and social media; provide crisis communications support and serve as a media spokesperson at the European HQ of UPS. The PR Advisor will work with PR agencies, UPS in-country communications contacts and subject-matter experts to develop media engagement plans and strategies to enhance UPS’s reputation, support company business objectives, reinforce competitive advantages, and drive brand recognition in Europe.
The successful candidate will join a team of passionate marketeers in a multi-cultural environment and will have the ambition to constantly challenge her / himself (as well as the team) to learn and take on career advancement opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package (including bonus of 10% of annual salary - depending on company & personal results)
- Meal vouchers + 13th month pay + additional month of holiday pay
- Group insurance (hospitalization, death, disability and pension)
- Transportation allowance
- UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the company.
- You are an English native or near-native with excellent writing and editing skills (any additional European languages considered an advantage)
- You have a degree in journalism, public relations, communications, languages, social sciences or related field.
- You have 3-5 of years of public relations agency, journalism or business experience
- You are highly organized, a team-player, able to handle multiple activities under tight time constraints
- Goal oriented with a high sense of accountability
- Familiarity with social media and data analysis tools a must
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.