Product Marketing InternPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 066631
Start Date: Flexible
Duration: 5 to 6 months
Job Type: Internship
Compensation: Stipend of €750/month to cover travel and accommodation
The intern will support the Logistics & Distribution Marketing department in gaining a better understanding of the existing customer base. The purpose of the research will be to understandwhat the key factors are for customer acquisition, satisfaction and retention to develop a value proposition for each customer profile type.
The following tasks will be part of the internship:
- Contributing to the Customer Experience Program
- Competitive Research
- Customer and sales interviews
- Develop value propositions
- Presentation of results
At the end of the internship the intern will be given the opportunity to present final results to the Global Logistics & Distribution management team. This internship provides the opportunity to put key marketing concepts to practical use in a Fortune 500 company.<DIV>
Preferred knowledge and skills:
- Strong communication skills (additional language skills are an asset)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to work independently
- Studies relating to Marketing, Business or Logistics with an Internship requirement (will need to sign a tripartite agreement)
- Experience in market analysis is preferred
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
Please send your CVs and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight; the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, USA and with the European head office located in Brussels, Belgium, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. The company can be found on the Web at www.ups.com and its corporate blog can be found at www.blog.ups.com.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.