Revenue Management Supervisor
Pricing Supervisor/Revenue Management at UPS
Are you an experienced specialist in pricing and revenue management? And would you like to manage large accounts within an international organization? As a Pricing Supervisor at UPS, you manage an extensive customer portfolio from a pricing and revenue management perspective.
What you’ll do
As a Pricing Supervisor, you know better than anyone what the position of UPS is on the market. You work on pricing tenders and determine which pricing strategies deliver the most value and profit for UPS and our customers. You devise these strategies independently and plan and implement them while working closely with the account management team. You will also work with internal stakeholders to gain insight into various operations and costs and negotiate pricing strategies with the Business Development team. In addition, as a Pricing Supervisor, you fulfill an advisory role towards the management, and you regularly present your findings.
What you’ll need
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, or comparable. An MBA is a plus.
- About 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A result-driven attitude: you like to make things happen.
- An eye for detail and good communication skills.
- A flexible working attitude. You can also multitask very well.
- Good command of the English language, both orally and in writing. Command of another language is a bonus.
What you’ll get
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits, including 20 leave days based on a full-time position, company pension scheme, collective health insurance, and other insurance benefits, meal vouchers, and a 13th-month bonus
- Professional training to help you become even better at your job.
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit
At UPS, we treat people fairly. We select, recruit, train, promote, and compensate based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Is Future You ready and excited for this challenge? Apply now for this position at UPS!