Marketing (Product) Supervisor, UPS CapitalPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 053570 Zip Code 1200
UPS Capital Europe, Brussels Office
UPS Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS, is expanding in Europe.UPS Capital provides risk mitigation and financial solutions for business of all size and industries along global supply chains. Cargo Insurance, ParcelPro ™ Select (PPS), Customized® Declared Value (CDV) and UPS Proactive Response® Secure (UPRS) are products that are currently offered.Additional team members will be required to further support the expansion and growth. The Product Supervisor supports the marketing manager and the business by identifying next targeted markets, researching buying behaviors in existing markets, analyzing competitive environment and providing valuable insights to sales team.
Within the function you will:
• Develops product marketing plan and strategy to gain market share and revenue.
• Translates buying behaviors into value propositions for customers.
• Researches the market (e.g., trends, competition, industry, etc.) to forecast market opportunities, understand competition, support product success, and grow revenue.
• Analyzes and interprets research market data to determine and develop product positioning statements and value propositions and to increase UPSC's competitive edge.
• Implements product strategy and manages tactical operations of the marketing plan to attain projected revenues and to penetrate pre-determined markets.
• Identifies next markets for launching existing products, and new products to launch in the existing markets.
Our offer to you:
• Training ‘on the job’ – you assume responsibility at an early stage of your induction
• Superior perspective in a dynamic growing market
• Autonomies to drive results, yet acting as a team player in a young and agile environment
• Flat hierarchies
• Attractive salary + annual Bonus payment
Required Skills and Education:
• University/Master Degree in Business, Economics or Marketing related field.
• Curiosity is a must, curiosity to investigate and learn deeply on new topics.
• Flexibility to work in a rapid changing environment and positive work attitude.
• Sound numerical and analytical capabilities; the successful candidate has a proven track record of developing logical conclusions and recommendations based on research/ statistical analysis.
• Demonstrated self-starter with project management skills.
• Fluency in English (both written and oral) is a must, German, French or Italian an asset.
• Good computer literacy (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint).
• Experience in insurance industry is a strong plus.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.