Marketing Communications InternPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 066691
Start Date: Flexible
Duration: 5 to 6 months
Job Type: Internship
Compensation: Stipend of €750/month to cover travel and accommodation
The intern will join the Logistics & Distribution Marketing department in a Communications capacity. Using internal and external sources, the intern will coordinate content and campaigns for Logistics & Distribution Europe to engage and inform customers, attract new prospects and support the sales teams. Main responsibilities and duties include:
- Collaborating with country teams and vendors to develop sales and customer collateral such as virtual tours, sales sheets, etc.
- Managing social media posts and providing analytics of key metrics
- Supporting the digital strategy and contributing Europe-specific content to the ups.com/contractlogistics and related webpages
- Liaising between corporate, region, district and country teams as needed
At the end of the internship the intern will be given the opportunity to present final results to the Global Logistics & Distribution management team. This internship provides the opportunity to put key marketing concepts to practical use in a Fortune 500 company.<DIV>
Preferred knowledge and skills
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken (additional language skills are an asset)
- Studies relating to communications, marketing, languages, social sciences or related field with an Internship requirement (will need to sign a tripartite agreement)
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with social media and data analysis tools
- Proactive and able to handle multiple tasks at once
Please send your CVs and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight; the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, USA and with the European head office located in Brussels, Belgium, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. The company can be found on the Web at www.ups.com and its corporate blog can be found at www.blog.ups.com.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.