Marketing and Communications SupervisorPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 061612
UPS Capital is expanding in Europe and seeking a highly skilled Marketing & Communications Supervisor to join our marketing team based in our Brussels corporate office.
What you’ll do
The Marketing and Communications Supervisor provides marketing support to our sales teams, represents UPS Capital at industry events, and executes strategies to build UPS Capital’s brand awareness in Europe.
• Drive profitable growth of UPS Capital products through tactical marketing programs and initiatives
• Design region wide and country specific lead campaigns in close collaboration with sales
• Perform post-analysis of campaigns & initiatives’ performance, analyze and propose actions based on results
• Collaborate with other UPS business units to identify shared growth initiatives
• Provide field marketing support to Enterprise and Channel Partner teams
• Create external and internal communication activities including sales collaterals, social media communication, customer facing tools and newsletters
• Plan, manage and execute key marketing and industry events that promote the UPS Capital brand
• Create promotional content for new and existing products, including supporting external and internal communications
• Coordinates and writes content for multiple channels including web, social media, press releases, email automation, internal communications and advertising platforms
• Identifies program milestones, dependencies, and challenges to proactively address potential issues; identifies key insights for optimization of program performance
What you’ll be joining
A faced-paced, entrepreneurial environment, responsible for own P&L. You will be working across multiple European countries, all with their own individual markets, cultures, languages and requirements, to drive success and grow the business. And you will be responsible for driving company revenue, leads and supporting strategies and tactics that grow the business
What you’ll need
• University/Master Degree
• Effectively writes content using prescribed methods, tone and messaging for channels
• Maintains flexibility and positive work attitude in a rapidly changing environment
• Develops project management plans and leverages workflow tools to manage the completion of deliverables related to a campaign or project
• Adapts media channel and communication style to various situations or groups; recommends adjustments to communication strategies
• Demonstrates strong analytical, communication, problem solving and time management skills
• Exhibits experience and knowledge of how to use marketing technology such as marketing automation, web analytics, social media and data management platforms
• Uses sound numerical and analytical capabilities; the successful candidate has a proven track record of developing logical conclusions and recommendations based on quantitative/statistical analysis
• Demonstrated self-starter with project management skills
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment
• Fluency in English (both written and oral) is a must, German, French or Italian an asset
• Very good computer literacy (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint), SQL, Tableau; Access knowledge an asset
What you’ll get:
You will receive training on the job and will assume responsibility at an early stage of your induction. You can look forward to a competitive salary, hospitalization insurance, pension scheme plus excellent benefits including meal vouchers and 13th month. During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment.
About UPS Capital
UPS Capital is one of the fastest growing business units of UPS which provides risk mitigation and financial solutions for businesses of all sizes and industries.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.