Strategic Pricing SupervisorPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 059410 Zip Code 1200
Strategic Pricing Supervisor
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for a full time Strategic Pricing Supervisor to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
You will be part of the Europe Region Pricing and Revenue Management team. The Strategic Pricing Supervisor will lead small yet dynamic team which is responsible for analyzing, creating and implementing pricing strategies that both encourage customer growth and ensures profitable growth for UPS by managing internal KPI’s. You will develop an intricate knowledge of the UPS network and resulting cost structures. Furthermore you will be responsible for negotiating price strategies with the Business Development team.
The position requires strong communication skills, an analytical mindset and the ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and manage expectations. The position reports to the Pricing Manager and requires cross functional communication to operational and senior levels.
• Competitive Salary plus bonus (Circa 10% of annual salary ‘depends on company & personal results)
• Meal tickets, holiday month extra
• Group insurance (hospitalization, death, disability and pension)
• Transportation allowance
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• 3 years working experience in Marketing, Revenue Management and or Finance & Accounts;
• Hands on experience in people management and development
• Educated to Degree Level
• Quality drive; eye for detail
• Result oriented; make things happen
• Business acumen
• Perfect in English (speaking/writing); plus one other language would be appreciated.
• Computer literacy – very good knowledge of Excel and Access
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.