Europe Marketing ManagerPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 067163
UPS Capital is expanding in Europe and seeking a highly qualified Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team based in our Brussels corporate office.
What you’ll do
The Europe Marketing Manager will lead UPS Capital’s Europe Region Marketing Department, with responsibility for Strategy, Product Management, New Product Development, Field Marketing and Internal/External Communications. He/she will head a team in Europe as well as work closely with the corporate marketing leadership team in the U.S. Furthermore, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with outside marketing agencies and associations to grow our brand within Europe.
- Build marketing, strategy, and multi-year plans for UPS Capital Europe Marketing to define new business opportunities critical to the success of the organization, to identify the direction for Marketing, and to track, monitor, and measure success.
- Identify market and industry trends, determine implications, research competitive products and offerings, and evaluate competitive position to influence and support product development efforts.
- Evaluate the capabilities and gaps in UPS Capital’s services and products to identify opportunities for revenue and product enhancements.
- Develop and nurture a digital marketing strategy, leveraging your knowledge of SEO, digital advertising, social media, website optimization, email campaigns and other digital tools.
What you’ll be joining
A faced-paced, entrepreneurial environment, responsible for own P&L. You will be working across multiple European countries, all with their own individual markets, cultures, languages and requirements, to drive success and grow the business. And you will be responsible for driving company revenue, leads and supporting strategies and tactics that grow the business.
What you’ll need
- University/Master Degree
- Experience across multiple marketing disciplines (e.g. Digital Marketing (MUST-HAVE), communications, field, strategy, product management and development), with at least 5 years of Marketing experience
- Experience running a Marketing Department
- Experience having worked with agencies on creative strategies
- Exhibits strong leadership skills
- Strong Analytical, creative and writing skills
- Ability to travel to meet and support sales teams and strategy development sessions
- Demonstrated ability to create a comprehensive marketing strategy for Senior Leadership and individual work plans for employees (task and deliverable driven which are time bound)
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment with a positive work attitude
- Proven self-starter with project management skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
What you’ll get:
You will receive training on the job and will assume responsibility at an early stage of your induction. You can look forward to a competitive salary, company car, pension scheme and annual bonus plus excellent benefits including meal vouchers, representative, vacation and Christmas allowances. There is onsite parking available and the head office is in Woluwe Saint-Lambert, one of the best areas in Brussels. During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment.
About UPS Capital
UPS Capital is one of the fastest growing business units of UPS which provides risk mitigation and financial solutions for businesses of all sizes and industries.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.