Design and Video SpecialistPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 058643 Zip Code 1200
UPS is the world's largest package delivery company and a premier provider of global supply chain management solutions, with a legendary reputation for great service.
Are you ready to join a dynamic, international working environment? UPS’s Employee Communications department is looking to hire a Design and Video Specialist to join the team at the company’s Europe Region headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, where you’ll play a pivotal role in helping to inform more than 40,000 employees across Europe with all the exciting happenings in the UPS world.
What you’ll do
• As the design expert, you’ll support our team with the development and execution of visuals to fit a variety of internal needs, like digital content, campaigns, and offline materials
• You’ll wow us with your video production and editing skills, but that’s not all! You’ll take the lead with planning video shoots – scouting, selecting and reserving the most ideal locations
• Not only do you have a designer’s eye, but you come to the table with creative ideas that enhance our deliverables and excite our stakeholders
• Working autonomously is a strength, but you’re also a big fan of collaborating with your peers across geographies
Above all else, you’re a communicator at heart with strong English verbal and writing skills, as you’ll be part of the content creation team
What you’ll need
•A university degree, preferably in Communications, English, Journalism, or Design
•Fluency in English – any additional European languages would be great too
• You have a background in graphics production and are familiar with the Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
•Creativity, imagination, and a curious nature are an intrinsic part of your personality
•Fantastic multi-tasking skills and an eagle eye for detail
•The self-motivation to achieve deadlines in a target-driven environment
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.