Customer Experience Supervisor (FT)Primary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 064866
Customer Experience Supervisor
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Supervisor to join our Europe Digital Marketing and Communications team based in Brussels, Belgium.
You will help drive customer-centricity across the organisation, elevating customer satisfaction, driving customer engagement and increase loyalty. Manage an ongoing collection of customer feedback program across multiple channels in order to capture their expectations, preferences and dislikes, and acting upon the feedback through continuous improvement is a key focus area.
What you’ll do
• Managing a Voice of Customer program with a particular focus on Small and Micro customers across multiple channels and countries
• Providing CX insights based on other sources (concerns, claims, etc.)
• Understanding in detail the customer journey and potential pain points across all touch points
• Acting as a coordinator for cross-functional collaboration to create impactful improvements
• Setting up clear go-to-market strategies based on customer feedback to drive market penetration and increasing share of wallet and increase loyalty
• Managing vendor relationships and monitoring performance and budget against set targets
What you’ll be joining
A faced-paced, entrepreneurial environment, responsible for leading the way on how our online experience can be improved. You will be working across multiple European countries, working to convince the organization that change is necessary in order to grow market share. You will challenge the status quo with new, fresh innovative ideas. UPS has a supportive culture and promotes personal development, giving you the opportunities to grow within the company.
What you’ll need
• Experience working in CX
• Experience managing multiple CX projects across differing stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills
• Problem-solving attitude with a result-oriented focus
• Driven self-starter
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of any other European language is an asset
• Experience with MS office
What you’ll get
You will receive training on the job and will assume responsibility at an early stage of your induction. You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and annual bonus (performance based) plus excellent benefits including meal vouchers, hospitalization coverage, Vacation and Christmas (13th Month) allowance. The head office is in Woluwe Saint-Lambert, one of the best areas in Brussels. UPS has a supportive culture and promotes personal development, giving you the opportunities to grow within the company. During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.